4-H Member Enrollment in Jefferson County
For the 2020-2021 4-H year all enrollments will be submitted electronically through 4honline. Enrollment opens on October 1, 2020! (This is later than normal due to a statewide update in the 4honline system.)
To enroll, go to http://wi.4honline.com
- Returning members will log into their established 4honline account and complete their enrollment. Re-enrollments are due by November 1, 2020.
- New members/families will log into 4honline and set up an account. Then, you can proceed through the enrollment steps. New member enrollments are due by March 1, 2021.
Individuals that enroll in the Jefferson County 4-H are required to pay dues. Of the dues, a portion goes to the Jefferson County Leaders’ Association and a portion goes to Jefferson County.
- This year the Jefferson County Leaders Association fee of $5 per child is being waived. Thank you Jefferson County Leaders Association for this generous support!
- The Jefferson County portion of the dues will again be on a sliding scale. This means that families will pay $20 for the first child, $15 for the second child, $15 for the third child, and $10 for each additional child.
- All member fees are paid directly to the Extension, Jefferson County Office. Checks can be made out to “Jefferson County”.
- If the enrollment fee is an issue for your family or youth, please contact the Extension Office to request a scholarship. The Jefferson County 4-H Leaders Association has an established scholarship program to assist families in need.
- Additional paperwork and/or fees may be required by your club. Please check with your club leader for those specific requirements.
Adult Volunteers enrolling in Jefferson County 4-H
- Re-enrolling adult volunteers need to register online before November 1st. There is no fee for adult memberships. To enroll, go to http://wi.4honline.com
- New adult volunteers need to register online. To enroll, go to http://wi.4honline.com There is no fee for adult memberships. After enrolling in 4honline, all new adult volunteers are required to attend an orientation training program. Please call the office at 920-674-7295 to find out when the next class is being offered.