- 4-H Member Enrollment in Jefferson County: Individuals that enroll in the Jefferson County 4-H are required to pay dues. Of the dues, a portion goes to the Jefferson County Leaders’ Association and a portion goes to Jefferson County. The fee that is paid to the Jefferson County Leaders Association is $5 per child. This year, the Jefferson County portion of the dues will be on a sliding scale. This means that families will pay $20 for the first child, $15 for the second child, $15 for the third child, and $10 for each additional child. All member fees should be paid directly to the members’ local 4-H club. Additional paperwork and/or fees may be required by your club. Please check with your club leader for requirements pertaining to your club.
- Re-enrolling 4-H members must submit their fees to their General Leader prior to November 1. Check with your club leader to see what the club due date is. All monies must be submitted with a club check to Jefferson County UWEX Office before November 1st.
Go to http://wi.4honline.com to register for the 2019-20 4-H year. Everyone must enroll online. No paperwork will be exchanged. Registration will open on September 6!
Adult Volunteers enrolling in Jefferson County 4-H
- Re-enrolling adult volunteers need to register online before November 1st.
- New adult volunteers to the Jefferson County UWEX 4-H program must attend an orientation training program session. Please call the office at 920-674-7295 to make an appointment.
Scott E. Skalitzky Memorial Scholarship
Establishment – The Scott E. Skalitzkty Memorial Scholarship has been established to deserving graduates to continue their education in the areas of agriculture, mechanics, natural resources or special emphasis.
- Full time senior enrolled in a high school within an area that Scott knew or worked
- Student must have been enrolled for at least two consecutive semester prior to graduation
- FFA or 4-H member in good standing
- Applicant must have applied and/or been accepted in a certified program of study in the above listed criteria
- Three letters of recommendation from the following:
- Teacher or Counselor
- 4-H or FFA Advisor
- Transcript of grades
Awarding of Funds:
The recipient will be notified by their school by May 15th of his or her award and will be required to complete a news release or have their name used with the scholarship presentation. The scholarship monies will be disbursed directly to the individual upon a successful completion of the first semester. The applicant must maintain a 2.0 GPA. A copy of the first semester transcript will be required for verification.
- Complete the attached application
- Attach a one page essay
- Include a copy of your transcript
- Return all information by April 1st to:
Scott E. Skalitzky Scholarship Committee
N8733 Highway O
Waterloo, WI 53594