Private Pesticide training materials may be purchased at the UW-Extension, Jefferson County Office during office hours which are 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. The cost is $30 per individual. Checks may be made out to: UWEX Jefferson County. Credit cards are not accepted. The certification fee includes all the training materials and certification for 5 years. The Jefferson County 2019 Training Dates are: February 5 and March 13. Please feel free to contact LaVern Georgson at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kim Buchholz at 920-674-7297 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
WDATCP Websites, PACS, and Contact Info:
- Pesticide certification and licensing information
- Find pesticide products registered for use in WI
- Locate WI licensed dealers and licensed application businesses
- Find WI certified applicators (by name, by county, by category)
Pesticide Applicator Certification System (PACS) – (608) 224-4560
PACS is an automated phone system to assist applicators. You may also access the information online.
- Exam score (first-time certifying applicators will need their score sheet number)
- Certification expiration date
- Categories currently certified in
PAT Websites and Contact Info
- Information on manuals, training, and the different categories.
- Commerial applicators may order traning manuals, videos, register for sessions
- Private applicators may order the Fruit Crops and Greenhouse & Nursery manuals, and the subcategory manuals (General Farming manual only from Extension office)