Thank you for visiting the UW-Extension, Jefferson County Agriculture Program page! We are happy to assist you with your agriculture needs. You may contact us by phone with any questions at 920-674-7295.
Avian Influenza in Jefferson County – DATCP Update!
FARM READY RESEARCH WEBINAR SERIES: https://extension.wisc.edu/agriculture/farm-ready-research/
The Cutting Edge: A Podcast in Search of New Crops for Wisconsin
Agricultural diversification is a hot topic right now. Faced with an ongoing stretch of depressed commodity prices, growers are looking for other cropping options. To meet the need, UW-Extension has launched a new podcast to provide growers with research-based information on new and alternative crops. Each episode of The Cutting Edge: A Podcast in Search of New Crops for Wisconsin focuses on a single crop by interviewing researchers, growers, and movers and shakers behind each crop. Check it out today!
- Determining the Value of Standing Alfalfa in 2021 4-23-21
- Navigating Farm Support Programs During COVID-19
- Wisconsin Pest Bulletin
- Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) Now Open to Agricultural Enterprises
- Jefferson County Economic Impact Report
- Extension Agriculture & Natural Resources
- Jefferson County Farmland Rental Rate Survey
- Sample Farmland Leases and Information
- 2023 Estimated Custom Rate Guide (New)
- 2020 Custom Rate Guide