2023 Contest Information – May 18, 2023
Speech & Poster Contest Flier
- 2023 Poster Contest – Theme: What does Art mean to YOU?
- 2023 Speech Contest – Theme: What does Art mean to YOU?
All 4-H members and families are invited to attend this activity. This annual county-wide program is open to all 4-H members. We hope that all 4-H members and Cloverbuds will seriously consider participating. It is a great opportunity for FUN and learning. Remember that Cloverbuds and 4-H members can participate in both the poster and public speaking contests. There is a division of the Speech Contest especially for Cloverbuds to recite the 4-H Pledge.
County Fair Participation
If you want to receive Fair Premium money on your speech, please follow these steps.
- Before April 15, enroll in 4honline for the Speaking project.
- Enroll your entry with your County Fair Entries (Dept. 31, Class A, Lot #C appropriate to your entry & age) by Fair entry due date.
- Prepare to give your presentation during Fair according to the Fair schedule. This can be your Speech Contest presentation repeated or a completely new presentation. You will be judged and “premium” money will be awarded.
2021’s Winning Poster by Olivia Dolph – Rock Lake Troopers