When and How to Join
- The 4-H year starts October 1st.
- Re-enrolling members should enroll online by November 1st. Project changes and additions can be made online until March 1st.
- New members must enroll online by March 1st in order to show at the Jefferson County Fair.
- To enroll please visit https://wi.4honline.com
Who Can Join
- 4-H grade is determined as of October 1st.
- 5K, 1st & 2nd graders enroll as Cloverbuds. Starting at 3rd grade, members select from project areas.
- Youth continue to be eligible for membership one year beyond high school. Graduation from 4-H may be following high school graduation or one year after high school graduation.
- There is a $20 fee for the 4-H program to Jefferson County and a $5 fee to the 4-H Leader’s Association.
- Individual clubs may also have an enrollment fee. Contact your local club general leader for specifics.
Find a 4-H Club