The Master Gardener Program is currently being revamped statewide. Further information will be forthcoming in Fall of 2021. Jefferson County anticipates offering a Foundations in Horticulture Class in the Fall of 2021.
If you are interested in learning more about Horticulture or interested in becoming a Master Gardener Volunteer, please contact the Extension Office at 920-674-7297 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to put your name on our “interested list”.
Horticulture questions in Jefferson County are answered by the Plant Health Advisors of the Jefferson County Master Gardeners.
If you have questions, contact the Extension, Jefferson County Office at 920-674-7295
Horticulture Links of Interest
- Insect Diagnostic Lab
- The Learning Store – Lawn & Garden Publications
- Landscape Plants of the Upper Midwest
- Plant Disease and Diagnostic Clinic
- UW – Soil and Plant Analysis Laboratory
- UW – The Wisconsin Gardener – Public TV
- UW – Urban Horticulture
- Wisconsin Horticulture – Division of Extension
- Wisconsin Native Plant Sources
- Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
- Wisconsin Master Gardener Program
- University of Connecticut Plant Database
- USDA Plants Database
- Weed Science Society of America
- Wisconsin Phenological Society