The Small Animal Sale Project is an educational experience that allows project members to raise market animals from start to finish. In the months leading up to the fair, project members learn about meat production, animal nutrition, showmanship and herdsmanship. The Small Animal Sale closes the loop at the end of the project and teaches members the value of small animals in today’s market. Small animals include poultry, rabbits and goats.
Your 2020-2021 Small Animal Sale Committee Representatives are:
Ryan Degner, Adult Goat (Chair)
Brad Steffen, Adult Goat (Vice Chair)
Joy Brattlie, Adult Poultry
Becki Durke, Adult Rabbit
Lisa Small, Adults Rabbit (Secretary)
Espy Gonzalez, Youth Rabbit
Elliot Small, Youth Rabbit
Hanna Brattlie, Youth Goat
Yvette Messmer, Adult Poultry
See you at the Jefferson County Fair!
Small Animal Sale Committee Bylaws (Reviewed and Approved, October 21, 2020)
2020-2021 Small Animal Sale Rules(Reviewed and Approved, October 21, 2020)
New! The Small Animal Sale Agreement can now be completed electronically! No printing, scanning or mailing involved!
- Simply go to the link at https://seam.ly/pGlcDKZ8 and complete the form!
- Please note: A parent or guardian will sign the form electronically and this is for both the youth and parent signature.
- Once the form is signed electronically and submitted, it is sent to Katelyn in our office for approval.
- Katelyn will then review the form and sign it electronically. A final, electronic form will be emailed to you upon completion. Then, you are complete with turning this in!
- We would recommend completing this form NOW! That way the office and committee has your correct contact information that can be utilized to send project updates!
- Small Animal Sale Agreements must be turned in by Monday, May 28, 2021.
The 2021 Small Animal Auction is Saturday, July 10, 2021! We look forward to seeing you there!
Thank you to our 2019 Small Animal Sale Buyers!
(2020 Sale was not held due to the pandemic.)
|American Family Ins – Sherry Lange||Forest Landscaping and Etc||JB Construction of WI LLC||Olympus Fields|
|American Family Ins-Dan Thousand||Forward Mutual Insurance||Jefferson Cty AgriBusiness Club||Pattermann Trucking|
|American Family Ins-Dean Lund||Frank’s Organic Feed & Supply||Jefferson FFA Alumni||Pauli Family|
|American Management Systems||Friends of Becky||Jefferson Veterinary Clinic||Pioneer Seed-Steve Knoebel|
|Anfang Farms||Friends of Goat Island||Jensen’s Sentry||Premier Couture|
|Asparagus Rabbitry||Fueled Custom’s LLC||John and Cheryl Dahnert||Ron’s Market|
|Bambi Club II @ American Legion||Fur Harvester Auction||Kayser Chrysler Center||Ryan’s Auto Care|
|Bargenes Acres||G & V Machine Co||Keppen Farm||Sauk Valley Bank|
|Blue Sky Farm||Gallitz Grading Inc||Bob Lemke||Stone Crest Llamas|
|Brian’s Landscaping||Gary’s Farm Repair||Little Explorers Pre-School||Stoughton FFA Alumni|
|Cindy Weber||Haberman Investments LLC||Lukers Trucking||Sunset Ridge Farms|
|City & Country Construction LLC||Hasel Farms||Mattrisch Farms||Vitality Dairy Crew|
|Countryside Jewelry||Hasel’s Bunny Haven||Mess Farms||Volk Chiropractic|
|Craig & Callie Smillie||Hebbe Farms||Milford View Transport LLC||Watertown Agri Business|
|Dan & Becky Schultz||Hepp’s Quality Restoration||MRT||Howard Wiedenhoeft|
|Deer Run Seeds||Hickory Hill Farm||Northcrest Dairy||Wild Shot Acres|
|Dolph Dairy LLC||Hilltop Cozy Farm||Nubian Heaven|
|Fort Community Credit Union||J&S Farms||Oestreich Farms|